Power quality directly affects the quality of equipment performance, and the company as a whole. To reduce the impact of power quality, up to reduce it to zero, use uninterruptible power supply systems.
Tasks which are solved by means of uninterruptible power supply
- Equipment independence from power quality.
- Hardware independence from short-term power outages.
- Providing of sufficient time for a “soft” equipment shutdown.
- Notification about the change of the parameters or switching off the circuit.
- Power distribution and control them to the level of the outlet.
- Maintenance of the equipment in long-term disabling external power supply.
Products and solutions used for uninterruptible power supply
- Surge Protector.
Vendors: APC, Belkin, Eaton, Legrand, Tripp Lite and others.
- Voltage R.
Vendors: APC, FSP, ORTEA.
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS).
Vendors: APC, Delta, Eaton, FSP, GE Digital Energy, Legrand, Socomec, Tripp Lite and others.
- Power Distribution Units (PDU).
Vendors: Aten, APC, Conteg, Dell, Eaton, Fujitsu, HP, Rittal, Tripp Lite, Minkels, , Shcroff, Socomec.
- Generator Sets.
Vendors: Cummins Power Generation, DALGAKIRAN, SDMO.
NETWAVE Company approaches to uninterruptible power supply systems implementation
- Qualitative analysis of customer needs in the uninterruptible power supply.
- Technical specification preparation for system construction taking into account the customer demands and wishes.
- Development of several solutions based on long-term growth customer needs (if necessary).
- Development of the documentation for implementation and operation on the basis of the technical features of the customer infrastructure.