As a part of many enterprises of small, medium or large business there are some geographically isolated parts (separate office, building or even a complex of constructions), each of which has its own local area network (wire or wireless). Depending on administrative division of the enterprise, functional filling of separate networks can differ. For example, the company main office network, as a rule, contains all key corporate resources (various servers, redundant locks of connection to public networks, etc.). On the other hand, the network of small remote office may at all contain its own servers or their quantity will be insignificant.
Anyway, there will be a problem of general corporate resources sharing. Therefore, separate remote physical local networks need to be united in one logic wide area network (WAN).
TASKS WHICH ARE SOLVED BY MEANS OF WIDE AREA NETWORKS
- Protected geographically distributed local network segments interconnection in a uniform wide area network.
- Centralized concentrator of remote connections (VPN-servers) implementation.
- Priority sensitive data transfer ensuring and available communication channels use general control (support of QoS mechanisms).
- Data optimization and compression with the purpose of the available communication channels most effective use
PRODUCTS AND SOLUTIONS USED FOR WIDE AREA NETWORKS CREATION
INTERFACES FIXED CONFIGURATION ROUTERS
Vendors: Cisco, Juniper Networks, Checkpoint, Fortinet, HP, MikroTik, TP-Link, D-Link, ZyXEL and many others.
MODULAR ROUTERS WHICH FUNCTIONALITY IS FORMED AND ACCRUES BY EXPANSION MODULES INSTALLATION
Vendors: Cisco, Juniper Networks, Checkpoint, Fortinet, HP and many other.
MULTIPURPOSE NETWORK DEVICES UNITING FUNCTIONALITY OF ROUTERS, NETWORK SCREENS, VOICE LOCKS, ETC.
Vendors: Cisco, Juniper Networks, Checkpoint, Fortinet, HP and others.
DATA FLOWS OPTIMIZATION SPECIALIZED DEVICES FOR WAN-CHANNELS
Vendors: Riverbed Technology, Cisco, Blue Coat, Citrix and others.
SPECIALIZED NETWORK SWITCHeS FOR TELECOMmunication OPERATORS
Vendors: Cisco, HP, Extreme Networks, Juniper Networks, Alcatel-Lucent and others.
NETWAVE COMPANY APPROACHES to WIDE AREA NETWORKS REALIZATION
- The most corresponding to the objectives solutions development
- Operated subsystems creation
- Ensuring high level of solutions reliability
- Ensuring high level of proposed solutions safety
- Flexible and easily scalable subsystems creation
- Accompanying project documentation creation