Corporate networks and their resources constantly are under the threat of infection with malicious software and/or network attack. The purposes and tasks of malefactors can be various:
- Receiving unauthorized access to information resources and data theft.
- Data destruction and damage.
- Functioning and service availability violation.
- Control receiving and infected cars use for other attacks or as parts of a botnet-network.
Ways of destructive invasions can vary from the viruses sent by e-mail before operation of the hidden vulnerability in company public web services. Not only professional hackers and competitors can be a source of threat, but also own company employees. As actually all network infrastructure levels are subject to vulnerabilities, there is a large number of opportunities for various attacks implementation.
To neutralize these threats and to avoid/minimize possible damage it is necessary to introduce the corresponding mechanisms of protection and control of access at all network infrastructure levels.
PRODUCTS AND SOLUTIONS USED FOR NETWORK SECURITY ENSURING
Vendors: Cisco, CheckPoint, Fortinet, Juniper, WatchGuard, McAfee, SonicWall
intrusion prevention SYSTEMS (IPS)
Vendors: Cisco, HP, IBM
mail AND WEB TRAFFIC CONTEXTUAL PROTECTION SYSTEMS (PROXY, WEB SECURITY GATEWAY, EMAIL SECURITY GATEWAY)
Vendors: Cisco (IronPort), BlueCoat, Websense, McAfee, WatchGuard, Barracuda
APPLIED SERVICES SECURITY SYSTEMS (WEB APPLICATION FIREWALL, DB SECURITY)
Vendors: IBM, Imperva, F5, Citrix
PROTECTION SYSTEMS AGAINST DOS/DDOS-attacks (ANTI-DDOS)
Vendors: Arbor, Radware, Voxility, A10
NETWAVE COMPANY APPROACHES to NETWORK SECURITY SYSTEMS REALIZATION
- Correct creation of the network security complex taking into account the customer information flows specifics
- Ensuring reliable functioning and fault tolerance of security systems
- Centralized control systems of protection systems use
- Solution documenting